- This particular incinerator is easier to operate than those of other manufacturers. It has is an air blower inside of the burner for protection, which works automatically on its own. You don’t have to stand by and activate it, it will kick in automatically. When you shut the incinerator down, the air blower will be stop automatically at a a later time as well.
- It is friendly to the environment, has an innovative dual chamber design, and it emanates no smoke or smell.
- It can temperatures as high as 1500 degrees Celsius, which is enough to achieve full sterilization and disinfection.
- It has a very long service life. Its building material is made of heavy duty steel, and it has insulated and refractory-lined chambers.
- Its portable, can easily be moved and only needs a small space to operate in.
- Low running & maintenance cost.
The incinerator not only handles solid waste, but also liquid waste and gas waste. It can burn urban waste and general industrial waste, and can be used to treat hazardous trash as well.