- Medical waste: Syringes, needles, gloves, straps, bandages, organs and other infectious waste.
- Industrial waste(polymer waste): Plastic PEs, PUs, rubber (tires), Styrofoam, PET bottles, fibers, foam, cloths, bags, resins, acrylic, leather, wood debris, urea powder, melon cloths, tapes, paints, polymers and so on.
- Domestic waste: Cardboard, paper scraps, sawdust, leaves and so on.
- Special waste: Waste oil, waste solvents, oil sludge, ash dust, iron paint, mold filter residue and so on.
- Animal cadavers: Pets, dogs, cats, chickens, cows, pigs and so on.
The following materials ought not to be burned in the incinerator: Metals, ceramics, glass, concrete, gypsum, liquids.