High quality, professional decontamination waste bag for the safe disposal of hazardous waste. Popular in hospitals, laboratories, waste plants and elsewhere.
Available in several different sizes, colors and capacities.
- 12-50 gallon capacity
- High Density Polyethylene: autoclavable up to 250°F (121°C), which meets Impact and Tear Strength requirements
- Hi-strength Polypropylene: autoclavable up to 275°F (135°C), which meets Impact and Tear Strength requirements
- Polypropylene: autoclavable to 285°F (141°C), which meets Impact & Tear Strength requirements
- OSHA certified
- Ideal for use in hospitals, medical clinics, doctors’ offices, nursing homes and medical facilities of all kinds
- Made out of 100% new raw materials
- Produced by certified manufacturer that conforms to the HACCP QS-9000 Management Certification
- Manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment by highly skilled technicians